Friday, May 30, 2008

Hmmmmmm...

I just saw a commercial for the birth control pill Seasonique. While it seems to do what every other birth control pill does, it has another use: limiting the amount of periods one has during the year. It is being marketed as reducing your periods from 12 per year to four. I understand the attraction of reducing the frequency of periods, but it still is a bit scary to me. Is this playing around with the natural order of things a little too much? Not that I have to worry about this subject. I took care of having periods the old fashioned way: I had a hysterectomy at the ripe old age of 34! ONLY way to go. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...