Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 3 Post-op

Things are pretty much the same as yesterday. The right eye is still not as good as the left and I am still having problems adjusting to the new sight. My headache is from eye stress--I just am not resting as much as I should. It is so hard for me. My life is ALL about reading and always has been, so NOT reading just doesn't do it for me. My own fault. Another thing I will have to learn NOT to do is position my head as if I am using bifocals. While wearing glasses, I would hold my head higher so that I could look through the bottom of my glasses in order to see better. Well, I find myself doing that now and the only thing I'm getting out of it is a stiff neck! I gotta stop that. :) The health of my eyes is fine--no signs of infection, redness, or swelling. YIPPEE!! The rest will continue to improve with time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Its going to take time to adjust....please REST for crying out loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, I hear you, mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...