Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Round Three

Tomorrow it all begins again. Dallas will be in Detroit playing round three--the western Conference final--of the playoffs. It WILL be interesting and it won't be easy. It DEFINITELY will be a harder series than the last one. NO sweep here.

Baby Boy re-injured his leg during the Colorado series and has used the time off to heal. Today was the first time he has been practicing with the team and is still questionable for tomorrow night's game. And just when his line has been doing so well. With Franzen on the tear he's been on, you hate to see any changes happen--what isn't broke doesn't need to be fixed!

The word is out: The NHL has decided to 'loosen the rules' regarding the swinging of the octopus at JLA. DUH!! After all of the shit Bettman took for the stupid decision, I'm surprised it took THIS long for the reversal. Go Al!

Also tomorrow, the word should come down as to what team Fabian Brunnstrom will sign with. He has been the 'next, best' that everyone has been talking about for the entire season. Detroit is one of the teams he is considering, but I have a feeling he WON'T sign with them. If he decides to wear the winged wheel, I hope all of the hype proves true. If he wears some other team's sweater, I hope it is ALL hype! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...