Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Lesson Learned

To continue growing and becoming a well-rounded individual--NO comment on my weight, please!--I try to learn something new every day. Of course, there are many days I don't quite get this accomplished, but today I DID learn a very valuable lesson. NEVER go to the local pub, down a couple of stingers* in a short amount of time, and return home just in time to set up the recorders to record the three programs you want to watch for the evening. As of now, I am aware that I screwed up at least one of the recordings. Unless there is a replay of the episode, I will have to wait another week to see Hell's Kitchen. Damn.


*Brandy and white creme de menthe. While they should be shaken with ice and strained into a glass, I prefer mine on the rocks.

4 comments:

  1. Good to know. LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ALWAYS here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:52 AM

    HA HA HA HA HA


    Now THAT is something I have done!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY don't drink all that much. But when I get to our local pub...

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...