Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Western Conference Champs



The Wings did it tonight--they won the Western Conference and are now in the Stanley Cup finals for the first time in six years. I am a happy woman! They are four games away from winning the Cup.

The next round will be very difficult--they will be fighting the refs as well as the Penguins. I see the series as being called very much in favor of the Pens--after all, you can't hurt golden boy Crosby's feelings by penalizing his team too many times! Saturday will begin the finals--guess where I will be!


--Detroit Red Wings goalie Chris Osgood (30) and Dallas Stars goalie Marty Turco (35) greet each other after Game 6 of the NHL Western Conference hockey finals, Monday, May 19, 2008 in Dallas. Detroit won, 4-1. (AP Photo/LM Otero)--

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...