Friday, May 30, 2008

My Oldest, Part 3

C always was a bit gullible. She would believe anything K said to her. And so we have another story.

One day when C was in fifth grade--or thereabouts--she came home fuming mad. She had had a fight with her teacher--her FAVORITE teacher of all time. She had told him that if you close your mouth and pinch your nose and try REALLY, REALLY hard, you could breathe through your ears. She KNEW it was true, because her father had told her as much. Her teacher thought it was hysterically funny and she got mad at him. I then got mad at K for telling her such nonsense! We were a 'mad' family that day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:47 AM

    well, in her defense, it does sound possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:19 PM

    awwww....thats adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K certainly has told her some doozies over the years--and she believed them all!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...