Monday, May 05, 2008

Police Logs

I really think I may have to add 'police logs' as a label for my posts. It looks like it might be a banner year! Here we go:


--9:10 AM, skunk in fence post hole

I'm sure the response from the person taking this call was, "And just WHAT do you want ME to do about it?"


--11:55 AM, littering in dumpster

Um, don't you USUALLY put litter/garbage in dumpsters? Or am I missing something here?


--8:30 PM, juveniles riding on an office chair towed by a black Jeep

Just picture this in your mind--no comment from me is necessary!

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!

    What idiot sits in an office chair and lets themselves get pulled around by a moving vehicle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. K is definitely a man of few words, but he just couldn't keep quiet about this one. I have a feeling we won't have to worry about these idiots reproducing--they won't live long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to see pics of all 3 of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure the chair-riding juvvies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:53 AM

    wait? where IS the garbage supposed to go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY point exactly!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...