Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Someone's In TROUBLE

I was on the phone with C earlier and she was making dinner. She needed something out of one of the freezers and sent one of the kids to get it. A couple of minutes later, the child came to C and said, "Something is wrong in the freezer. All of the meat has like blood on it." C went to look and everything in the freezer was thawed out. Upon further investigation, she saw where her husband had UNPLUGGED the freezer so a sander could be plugged in. After using the sander, he neglected to plug the freezer back in. They lost an entire deer--and more--of food. I told her I don't want to read about her in the paper.

7 comments:

  1. 3:00PM Husband banging into window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, HA, HA!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! Too, too good, kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! Love kristi's comment!!

    That's terrible!!! Poor C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was quick with the wit, wasn't she! :D

    Yeah, I feel for C--that was at least 50% of their summer meat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one, Kristi! Oh, unfortunately I've "been there, done that". No one died, but there were words. Big, bad words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:59 PM

    ooooh.....someone is gunna PAY for that move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I passed the story on to the youngest last night and told her I WON'T be calling C--I'll let her call me. I haven't heard from her yet. On the plus side: I haven't heard anything on the local TV station, either, so I think there is hope. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...