Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dallas 3-Detroit 1

I hope you enjoy your celebration, Dallas, because it all ends on Saturday! And I hope you all are proud of the fact that the only way you can beat the Wings is by having legal goals waved off--Datsyuk's goal in the second, for example--and having your ILLEGAL goal allowed. It is also nice how the refs didn't call all of those hooking, tripping, slashing penalties against you--with Detroit on the power play, NOTHING could have stopped them.

So enjoy, Dallas. Saturday is coming--and don't forget what will happen next year. I'm sure the Wings won't.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    you are adorable when you get all sorts of confrontational!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I PROMISED myself I was gonna be good this playoff season! But, I just got perturbed last night. I'm feeling MUCH better now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...