Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Sure Hope Not!

At the end of last night's game, Ozzie stuck the end of his stick out and caught Ribeiro with it. Ribeiro retaliated by swinging his stick with both hands and hit Ozzie just below the throat. The whole thing was reviewed and both got monetary fines, but no game suspensions. (I'm not too sure I'm all that happy with the decision, but...) Anyway, there will be hell to pay either tomorrow night--unlikely--or some time next season. I'm just hoping things don't wind up like this:




ROFL 10

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to see one of the players do this as a joke. Trouble is, he'd probably get fined! What can you say, it IS the new NHL.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...