Saturday, May 03, 2008

Celebrate

Holidays for the week:

4 May
My Oldest Daughter's 30th Birthday!!!!
National Weather Observer's Day
Join Hands Day
Respect For Chickens Day

5 May
Cinco De Mayo
Totally Chipotle Day

6 May
National Crepe Suzette Day
No Diet Day
No Homework Day

7 May
National Roasted Leg of Lamb Day
Great American Grump Out Day

8 May
No Socks Day
National Coconut Cream Pie Day

9 May
National Butterscotch Brownie Day

10 May
Golden Spike Day
National Shrimp Day
Windmill Day

6 comments:

  1. Good thing those chickens have one day to be respected, because you can bet that on Cinco de Mayo they're gettin' chopped up and cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Oldest Daughter!

    30 is a big deal!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the party on the 17th! It will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought "no diet" day was every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. burg: It is in my household! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...