Friday, May 02, 2008

Next?

I am doing the 'Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy' dance in my mind--the Wings ran all over the Avs tonight. The score was 8-2. The Wings swept the series. It was pretty. So many highlight reel goals were scored and records broken, that it would take pages to write about all of the them. Which I won't do. Now the guys get some time off while they wait to see who they will play in the Western Conference finals--it will be either San Jose or Dallas. I can't wait.

I am truly a very, very happy woman tonight. :)



--DENVER - MAY 01: The Detroit Red Wings are congratulated by the Colorado Avalanche after the Red Wings won Game Four and clinched the Western Conference Semifinals of the 2008 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs on May 1, 2008 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. The Red Wings defeated the Avalanche 8-2 and swept the series 4-0. (Photo by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images)--

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!!! My NBA Clippers did horrible this year and my Dodgers suck. I might stop rooting for sports teams for a while ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:19 PM

    I LOVE the Happy Happy Joy Joy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's easy to be happy when your team wins. Stop back next week and see what kind of mood I'm in THEN! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...