Sunday, May 18, 2008

Police Log

The good times with the police logs continue:


--11:22 PM, juveniles on roof of building

I guess the people in this town have a thing for roofs!


--1:28 AM, people lighting off fireworks inside residence

Please, let's hope THESE idiots don't reproduce!

(next day)


--1:32 AM, boat anchor thrown through window

I don't think I want to know the person that is strong enough to do this.


--4:32 AM, subjects walking around backyard with flashlights

COULD they have been looking for nightcrawlers?

3 comments:

  1. I feel like a putz now because I can't even lift an anchor, let alone throw it.

    Fireworks in the house? Sounds like one big argument ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the anchor item to my daughter, I thought our connection had been lost--she went dead silent for about thirty seconds. Then she asked me to repeat myself. I'm still trying to work my mind around the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:54 PM

    --1:28 AM, people lighting off fireworks inside residence

    Please, let's hope THESE idiots don't reproduce!


    HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...