Monday, May 05, 2008

Western Conference Finals

Dallas and San Jose finished their series. Dallas won. The game that just ended went 9 minutes into the fourth overtime--that is equivalent to more than two full games. And I watched it to the bitter end. It wasn't a good game after the first overtime--all of the players were just too exhausted to play very well. Unfortunately, the game was determined as the result of a power play goal. Bummer.

The Wings FINALLY know when the next round begins. On Thursday, the Western Conference finals start. I just hope they haven't gotten rusty by being off for so long. It's time to drop the puck already--I need me some Red Wings hockey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...