Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Bits of My Life

The trial K was a juror for came to an end today. They found the woman guilty. The case was this: A woman was a manager of a gas station. During one of her shifts, some money came up missing. She couldn't explain what happened to it. K isn't 100% sure she took the money, but he thinks she may be covering for someone else. He doesn't think she had adequate representation, either. He is convinced she would have been found not guilty with a better lawyer. But, the jury had to work with what they had, so they had to find her guilty. K is just happy it is over with.

**********

My newest, favorite snack is Ritz Toasted Chips--garlic and mozzarella flavor. Damn but they are good. Once I start eating them, I can't stop! Nummy.

**********

I guess I called it too soon. We are NOT getting spring yet. And this, despite the fact I saw my first robin this evening! Anyway, we are under a winter storm watch for tomorrow night and there is the possibility (probability?) of an even worse storm coming for the weekend. I don't mind having storms, I just hate getting the wet, heavy snow that is being predicted. I worry too much that we will be without power. Not fun in the least.

2 comments:

  1. If you like Triscuits the Rosemary and Olive Oil (I think) is to die for!! I like to top them with the cream cheese flavored E-Z Cheese.. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm...sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...