Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Storm Update

Our blizzard lasted less than 24 hours. The snow started about 5:00 PM on Monday and the sun came out this afternoon. When it was all over, we had received 10 inches of snow here in the city and 5 miles north of us--at the National Weather Service office--25+ inches fell. All through this ordeal, the temperature stayed in the lower 30s--and went up into the mid-30s during the day today. Already the snow is beginning to melt. Everything that we got with this storm should be gone before the week is up--the temps are supposed to be in the lower 40s. I figure we should have a couple of more days where we get measurable snow and then spring will be here for good. I don't anticipate any more storms--but anything can happen here in the Great White North.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    That's my favorite kind of snow-the kind that melts in a couple of days. Glad you weren't trapped in your house by 3 feet+ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:55 PM

    No Way.

    Thats a LOT of snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprisingly, this was probably the worst storm we have had all year. But, it definitely wasn't anything that I'm not used to--every winter we (usually) have several of these. The joys of living here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...