Monday, April 14, 2008

Next...

Even though the Wings lost tonight, I really am not concerned. From the beginning, this didn't feel like a sweep to me. And I expected them to lose at least one in Nashville. Nashville is a very difficult place for teams to play in--the fans don't seem to cheer FOR the Predators as much as they cheer AGAINST the visiting team. It can be a little disconcerting, to say the least. Although, I think Dom and Cheli actually thrive on the fans being against them. All I can say about the game is "Next!"

It was good to see Datsyuk score tonight. Baby Boy still hasn't gotten a goal, but there still is time. Babcock has separated the Euro-Twins--at least for tonight--so VF should have a better chance at some goals while on Datsyuk's line. I still would rather see Holmstrom on Z's line and Cleary or Franzen with VF and Datsyuk--but then, I'm not the coach and I trust that Babcock knows what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...