Saturday, April 12, 2008

Celebrate

Celebrations for the week:

13 April
National Peach Cobbler Day
International Plant Appreciation Day

14 April
National Pecan Day

15 April
Rubber Eraser Day
Take A Wild Guess Day
That Sucks Day

16 April
National Eggs Benedict Day (YAY!!!)
International Moment of Laughter Day
International Stress Awareness Day
National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day

17 April
National Cheeseball Day
Blah! Blah! Blah! Day
Ford Mustang Day
Get To Know Your Customers Day
High Five Day

18 April
Look-Alike Day
International Juggler's Day
National Animal Crackers Day
Pet Owners Independence Day

19 April
Garlic Day
Husband Appreciation Day
National Hanging Out Day
World Cow Chip Day


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    I wonder how many people will wear their pajamas to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pajamas, and even though it's become quite a trend, I can't force myself to wear them out in public!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have TRIED to do some work while wearing my nightgown/robe and it just doesn't happen. I have a total mindset that you wear CLOTHES to do any kind of work..:)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...