Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Damn

After the loss tonight, I AM beginning to worry. But, there are three potential games left to this series, so they can still pull it off--and two of the games are at the Joe. I will NOT be like the Nashville fans/management and whine about the bad/non-existent calls and the bad luck. (The Wings management is the classiest in the NHL--THEY don't blame the refs, etc, either--unlike too many other teams do.) The Wings didn't play the way they can for a full 60 minutes--as they didn't WAY too often during the season--and that is the only reason they lost. Now, they have to pull themselves up, wipe their noses, and come out fighting from the opening puck drop on Friday. Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 AM

    End of the season fan jitters, tough going, but you have the right 'tude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE to keep telling myself that there is always next year, if things don't work out the way I want! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...