Sunday, April 27, 2008

Celebrate

Here are the celebrations for this week:

27 April
National Prime Rib Day
Write An Old Friend Today Day

28 April
National Blueberry Pie Day
Bulldogs Are Beautiful Day
Cubicle Day

29 April
National Shrimp Scampi Day
National Hairball Awareness Day
Sense of Smell Day
National Dance Day

30 April
National Oatmeal Cookie Day
Hairstylists Appreciation Day

1 May
Save a Rhino Day
Frequent Flyer Day
Mother Goose Day
Stepmother's Day

2 May
National Truffles Day
No Pants Day

3 May
National Raspberry Popover Day
Lumpy Rug Day
International Pilates Day
National Scrapbooking Day

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. I wonder if I should send out cards for Hairball Awareness Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am STILL trying to wrap my mind around that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Hairstylists Appreciation Day

    yes! I have the perfect person to appreciate that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about questionable holidays!! It has provided me with much, much blog fodder! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Questionable holidays--ESPECIALLY if food is involved--are always good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:56 AM

    I've tried, but I simply can't cough up a hairball.

    No Pants Day, huh? wonder how many people will take that seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  7. janet: I wish you could teach my cat how NOT to cough up hairballs! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...