Saturday, April 05, 2008

On Being Old and Out of Shape

Just minutes after waking up yesterday, I moved in an awkward way and felt a 'POP' in my left shoulder blade. And that was the end of my day. I could barely move my left arm without experiencing a lot of discomfort and had to hold my bent arm close to my body to feel halfway decent. I tried aspirin first to see if that would make things better, and it didn't. Before I went to bed I sucked down three Advil and woke up today with the shoulder and back feeling much, much better. However, the longer I am up and doing things, the stiffer my left side is getting. Damn. I guess this is one of those 'have to work itself out' kind of deals. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I won't be going to the doctor. I really think it is a matter of being old and out of shape. yay.

Sad 5

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:08 PM

    ouch. sorry woman. feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to go and do the shopping tonight, so I must be doing a bit better. But then, I was able to spend money, so 'neither rain, or snow, or sleet...' ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...