Wednesday, April 30, 2008

About House and The Police Log

POSSIBLE SPOILERS?

So, House was new on Monday night. YIPPEE!! I'm still very annoyed by Cutthroat Bitch--I REALLY wish she would go away. However, she WAS partly responsible for a subplot in the episode. House decided that Amber and he should divide Wilson--House missed being able to spend time with him and he also thought spending time with Wilson could help him find a way to break Amber and Wilson up. Of course, House and Amber couldn't come to an agreement, so they went to Cuddy to make a decision. At one point, Cuddy told Wilson to say something. Wilson replied, "I'm going to piss off one of them and they BOTH scare me!"* One of only many great lines in the episode. I only wish there were going to be more than three more episodes for the year. I REALLY enjoy this show.

**********

It is time, once again, to see what our city police logs have to say. There have been some weird calls again.


--11:30 AM, car parked on street for a few days

I REALLY don't understand this. I mean, why can't a car be parked on the street? The winter parking bans are over for the year, so I am perplexed by this one.


--1:33 PM, large boulder placed in roadway struck by taxi

Um, did the taxi strike the boulder on purpose? I guess I understand what is meant, it just is written very strangely.


--2:50 PM, reports of subject in yard late at night playing guitar

Okay, so the guy next door bothers you late at night with his guitar playing. Fine. WHY do you wait till the following afternoon to report it? Can the cops actually do anything if he is no longer causing a nuisance?


--6:35 PM, two dead birds found in apartment, one missing

WHAT? First, why are you calling the cops about dead birds in your apartment and second, were there supposed to be more? How many birds, total, were in this apartment? Again, written very strangely.


--5:32 AM, vehicle parked on road with very loud music

So, WHAT had the very loud music? The car or the road?


--3:50 PM, kids climbing on building, eating pizza

Is it really relevant that the kids are eating pizza?


--8:03, large truck tire in yard
and
--9:53 AM, dispute over tire

I really would like to know if it is the same tire.


-6:09 PM, strong suspicious smell

I'm assuming the smell is outside. Just how strong and how suspicious must it have been for someone to call the cops?!


*You REALLY had to see it in order to appreciate how really funny that line was.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    That "strong, suspicious smell" has me curious too!

    I'm also wondering about that boulder in the road. Where did it come from? did it fall off the back of a landscaping truck, and if so, why didn't anyone hear it fall? If a boulder falls in the road and no one hears it, has it really fallen?

    I'll go have some more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the kids and the pizza.. Were they eating it as they were climbing the building? Was it waiting for them when they got on top of the building, and if so, how did they carry it up there without it sliding all over to one side??? Was the caller just upset that they might drop some pizza on the building????

    So, so many questions...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I LOVE reading the police logs, I am frustrated so much of the time because I don't get to hear 'the rest of the story.' I'm STILL waiting to hear about the guy with the bear cub on his shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:27 AM

    House was AWESOME (as usual)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...