Monday, April 21, 2008

Adieu, Ducks, Adieu

I hope this doesn't come back and bit me in the ass--which it probably will--and I'm trying not to be TOO happy--which is very hard for me--but, the Anaheim Ducks have been eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs. They WILL NOT REPEAT as champions. I'm trying not to cry for them--as if I could EVER feel sorry for them. They have the dirtiest player in the NHL--even The Hockey News says so--and they manipulated and skirted the rules by having two of their top players 'retire' for half the year and come back rested and they STILL were not able to get the job done. The only down side to this? Detroit will not be able to humiliate them for the dirty way the Ducks eliminated the Wings last year. Get out your golf clubs boys, tee time is early for you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    but, the Anaheim Ducks have been eliminated?

    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.


    right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the elimination of the Ducks is mighty sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...