Wednesday, April 02, 2008
GRRRRR!!!!!
Just a short note. If I should happen to go MIA, it is because I have been having some internet problems. Probably after effects from the storm, so... Couldn't connect at all earlier and I'm not comfortable thinking that everything is fine. Time will tell--if all is okay, I will post later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThings still aren't right, but at least I'm able to connect. As for how long things will work, who knows. I have a feeling there will be problems off and on for the next few days.
ReplyDeleteOn Tuesday, there were power/cable lines down all over the city. Until I read the newspaper accounts, I had no idea. Thankfully we had no power interruptions, but we still do experience residual effects.