WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
Argh, it seems to be on the fritz and won't play more than a second. I'll try again later.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever see the movie Best in Show? Great parody of dog shows.
I'm not sure if that's the smartest or the dumbest thing I've ever seen..
ReplyDeleteYou know, burg, I think that sums it up nicely! :)
ReplyDeleteHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OMG.
ReplyDeletewtf?
ReplyDeleteI DO have to say the dog is very well trained and very adorable, but...
ReplyDelete