Sunday, April 27, 2008

Six Down, Ten To Go

The Wings went on a kind of tear today and beat the Avs 5-1. This was the best they played during the playoffs so far AND was the second game in a row that the Avs goalie was replaced. Hmmmm. Franzen got his first career hat trick--how cool to do that during the playoffs?!--Baby Boy got his second goal of the playoffs, and Z got a goal. Even McCarty got in on the action and had a fight. All in all, a very, very good game.

Tuesday the series goes to Colorado. I think things will be a bit more difficult for the Wings in the next two games. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...