Wednesday, April 09, 2008

NOT In A Good Mood...):

So I'm doing laundry this evening and went in the basement to switch loads. What do I see? The damn sewer is backing up...AGAIN!!!!! We just had the guys here about six weeks ago because it was backing up! I KNOW it is someone's fault and when I find out who, I WILL take action. SOMEONE'S balls--I assume it is a man responsible--WILL be nailed to the wall. I don't dare take my blood pressure because I'm sure it is high enough to make me feel I need to go to the hospital. This is just fricking ridiculous, having to have someone here again so soon.

That is all...you can now go back to your day.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    eww. That would put me in a bad mood, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Reminds me of when we lived in my grandmother's house whehn I was little. There was a sump pump in the basement, the septic tank under the porch, things could get nasty ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:45 PM

    thats TERRIBLE

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...